Monarch Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NationStates Users?

3 posters

Go down

NationStates Users? Empty NationStates Users?

Post  Myem Sat May 12, 2012 6:28 am

Chat about NationStates here, discuss how repetitive the recent WA resolutions have been, and blurt out your NS nations.

Main Nations:
Rauchk Haust
Myem

Main Region:
Myem
So far there's two legitimate users, including one inactive nation called "Mmaayynn" and one active nation called Nukafire. I kind of feel accomplished.

Myem

Back to top Go down

NationStates Users? Empty Re: NationStates Users?

Post  Admin Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:18 pm

why did you quit CyberNations?

Admin
Admin

https://monarchorder.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MadMaxTA Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:31 pm

It seems that there are an awful lot of players quitting Cybernations. When I joined just over a year ago there were a total 18,500 nations. Today we have a total of 11,883 nations. I think an awful lot left after the Summer War last year, and lot left after the Winter War this year.

I think the problem stems from the fact the the game has become lame. The Mods need to introduce a few challenges into CN to make it more interesting!

There is rumor circulating that the Tournament Edition is going end soon, which would be a shame if it does. There is no guarantee that it will reset on June 14 for Round 26. It's great for war practice.

MadMaxTA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum